Myths & Legends, the Fairy Shop
School Holiday Activities
Engage, Enjoy, Create and Play
Myths & Legends hosts school holiday programmes during the 3 term breaks of the year. Children who participate enjoy various themes where they create many wonderful arts & crafts, play fun games, engage in magical stories and more.
All school holiday workshops run for 3 hours.
What are the activities?
- Wand making (wizard & fairy)
- Mask making
- Pirate & Flower Fairy tiny doll making
- Fantasy picture frames
- Journals (fairy & wizard)
- Puppet making and performing
- Magic Tricks and how to perform them
- Rainbow windsocks
- Feathered wings
- Tiaras & Crowns
- Dress a teddy (fairy, mermaid, wizard, batman)
- Fairy & Easter baskets
- Fluoro twirlers & Rainbow ribbon twirlers
- Harry potter broom sticks
- Fluoro stocking insects dragonfly's and butterfly's
- Magic mirrors
- Decorative trinket boxes
- Juggling balls and how to juggle
- Face painting
- Fairy / Dragon wish jars... and many more
The children gain skills in design, construction and decorating and most importantly are enjoying what children love to do... create, play and make new friends. A qualified Art / Craft teacher runs every workshop with her fairy helpers.